You’re coming to DCOF because you want to see a dentist, not be handed a clipboard. Make it easy and fill out your forms online now. Simply complete the forms prior to your first visit, no printing required! See? Things are already easier.
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and team who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending DCOF
What to Expect
Your dentist will perform a complete oral examination and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and even oral cancer.
Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit, or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
What to Bring
If you’ve had dental x-rays in the last six months, please bring them to your first appointment. New x-rays may be needed based on what your doctor sees upon examination.
New Patient Forms
If you are a new patient, please register your information through our online portal.
Existing Patient Login
If you are an existing patient of record, please login to our portal using the link below.