Dental Implants in Florence, KY
Durable Full Dental Implants in Florence, KY
No Need To Remove For Cleaning
Restore Natural Youthful Smile
Lifetime Durability & Sustainability
Prevent Further Bone Loss
Understanding Dental Implants
Dental Implants With Dental Center of Florence
Our Dental Implant Evaluation Procedure
Our dental implant evaluation process entails:
- Consultation: We evaluate your teeth and oral health to determine if you’re a viable implant candidate.
- Oral Exam: We thoroughly assess your mouth and take X-rays to prepare for a seamless dental implant procedure.
- Customized Treatment: Once we’ve assessed your needs, we provide you with personalized treatment options.
The Dental Implant Process
The dental implant process begins by surgically implementing titanium posts to the areas of the missing teeth. As these posts heal over several months, they will fuse with the jawbone to support the implants. Once fused, an abutment is placed on the post, and a crown is attached to provide functional, seamless results.
Personalized Dental Implant
Dental implants can be used in various ways to enhance your smile's function, comfort, and appearance. Dental implants can be used to restore a single missing tooth, or they can be used to enhance the stability of implant-supported dentures in cases where the patient is missing several teeth.
The Benefits Of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer an array of advantages that are unmatched by other restorative options, including:
- Long-lasting and cost-effective
- Comfortable, secure, and natural look and feel
- They do not change the shape of your face or smile
- No removal for maintenance
- They do not disrupt your speech or eating habits
- They enhance your confidence
Budgeting For Dental Implants
Dental implants require a higher upfront cost than other options. However, they are cost-effective in the long run, lasting 10-20 years or longer. Additionally, unlike other alternatives that may compromise surrounding teeth and result in loss of bone density, implants improve your jawbone and oral health and offer extended durability without restrictions.
What You Can Expect
Restore Your Smile With the Dental Center Of Florence